About Water's Edge Events Center
Meeting central Maryland's demand for prime event space
Water's Edge Events Center fulfills an urgent need for state-of-the-art meeting, convention, and social event facilities in Harford County. Our Events Center is the latest addition to the Water's Edge Corporate Campus and serves the economic growth of our central Maryland community thanks to the collective vision of founder/owner Jim Foulk and construction oversight by Clark Turner.
Back in 2000, Mr. Foulk and Mr. Turner saw a modest-looking waterfront property on the site of the old Bata Shoe Factory along route 40 near Aberdeen Proving Ground and pictured nothing but promise. Today, Water's Edge Events Center—with its 31,588 square feet of versatile conference center, banquet hall, private dining, and outdoor entertaining space—is a sign of that promise for both the residential and corporate communities, and it distinguishes itself as Harford County's newest landmark.
Jim Foulk has been a respected small business builder and supporter of the professional and educational communities he serves for almost 50 years. Jim's visionary leadership and accomplishments in the defense and business sectors have helped stimulate the evolving economy of Harford County and the larger tri-state area—including the community that serves Aberdeen Proving Ground.
Clark Turner has quietly created a uniquely outstanding body of work for more than 30 years, and has dedicated the last 10 to the Water's Edge community and campus—home to the Water's Edge Events Center. Clark's unique architectural designs and attention to detail have earned him two Builder of the Year awards from the Home Builder Association of Maryland and a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Maryland Land Development Council for creating special places for people to live and work.
Water's Edge AmenitiesView all amenities...
- Capabilities: We are adept at handling a wide variety of meetings: training, strategic planning, management, sales/marketing, budget/audit, new product launches, board of directors/committees/staff team building, incentive/motivational, customer presentations.
- Focus and Flexibility: We specialize in corporate meetings so moment-to-moment changes in your meeting schedules are handled with ease and efficiency.
- Conference Room Design: Our rooms are specially engineered with ergonomic chairs, tables with hard writing surfaces, and comfortable, controllable temperatures.
- Primary Contact: A designated planner is assigned to your group and is responsible for coordinating all elements of your meeting or program.
- Technology: Our on-site built-in state-of-the-art audio visual system may be included as part of the conference package. Our skilled AV technicians can provide creative program consultations. Classified-capable rooms provide the level of security and peace of mind you desire.
- Food and Beverage: The WEEC features multiple choices and separate dining facilities. We easily accommodate a flexible meeting schedule with continuous refreshment service.
- Business Services: We provide everything for success. Our business center provides access to faxing, copying, shipping, receiving, and computers, internet connections as well as other services.
- CMP: We provide complete meeting packages to simplify your planning and budgeting with a simple per-person flat rate.
- Local Hotels: Several fine hotels are just minutes away from the Water's Edge campus. We can even help arrange for shuttle services.
- World-Class Golf: In addition to nationally acclaimed Bulle Rock Golf Course, casinos, professional baseball, and Maryland horseracing are all great local diversions for your meeting group.